House Demolition – Gladesville
Our team members have just finished demolition and strip out works for our client Archcon Constructions at a residential project in Gladesville.
These works involved:
- Removal of 49m2 garage roof.
- Removal of existing carport.
- Removal of 33m2 existing floor tiles located on driveway area.
- Removal of 125m2 of existing floor finishes.
- Removal of 141m2 of single layer plasterboard ceiling.
- Removal of 14m2 of double brick wall and glazing located at dining area.
- Demolish 88m2 of existing concrete footpath.
- Removal of 110m2 existing pavement located on pool area.
- Removal of 41m2 of existing tiles on the boathouse deck.
- Removal of 34m2 of pool capping.
- Removal of 90Lm existing glazed balustrade located at pool.
Due to limited access our team members started this project by demolishing the double garage roof and walls at the rear of the house. This allowed us greater access to the site and an area to drop our large 30m3 Skip Bin.
Next our experienced team members began the internal demolition and strip out of the two-story house. Once the internal strip out was complete our team members then removed all the roof tiles while our experienced operator completed the demolition of the pavement surrounding the pool using our new Yanmar 5T Excavator.