Demolition – Villawood
Perfect Contracting just started demolition works for our client Urban Fitouts at a warehouse in Villawood.
The extent of works for this project involves:
- Removal of all loose furniture and rubbish from the office, canteens, changing rooms and bathrooms including workstations, chairs, lockers, tables, and appliances.
- Removal of all racking and platforms in the warehouse area to leave the space empty.
- Removal 64Lm of existing gantry beams.
- Cut and dispose redundant pipes hanging down from the awning and terminate at the roof level.
- Demolish existing slab above the underground storage tank.
- Removal of existing underground storage tank.
Our client also requested the removal of redundant gantry crane rail beams. Our engineers identified the safest and most efficient methodology to remove these beams was to use a 20T Mobile Crane to hold the weight of the beams while our experienced rigger disconnected the beams from an elevated working platform.
In addition, our client also requested removal and disposal of an underground tank, these works included the demolition of the existing slab, removal of the tank and the back fill the hole and concrete hard stand. Our experienced operators will carry out these works with our large Sumitomo 24T Excavator.
Through the duration of the works, all waste materials are carefully being separated from our team members into separate skips so we can recycle all material removed from the site. As Perfect Contracting is now a GreenStar accredited and committed to reaching our goal of recycling over 60% of the material by end of Q4 2018.